Sunday, after lunch in Mr. Hide’s office
– Thank you for your presentations and I hope the sandwiches tasted well.
– Yes, they did. Thanks Dr. See.
– Well, now to our findings so far. I am pointing at our key accounts, that even though they only represent 8 % of all our clients, they create 47% of our total turnover, 80% of our total discounting and roughly 50% of our total costs. How do you find this situation? What do you say Hide?
– Astonishing figures Dr. See. Perhaps our key accounts aren’t profitable at all.
– Might very well be so, Hide! But it’s too early to tell. And then we have the other two categories, mid-sized and ad hoc accounts, which both show completely other figures. Where do we take this newly won experiences from here? Any ideas?
– No ideas? Ok! Hide what do you think we should do now?
– Not sure, Sir, but perhaps we should dig deeper into it…?
– Well folks, you know what. This is what we’ll do. Time is now 3.30 in the afternoon. I suggest, that you bring your coffee back to your group rooms to discuss what we’ll do next and then we meet here again at 5.30. Ok?
– Ok, Sir.
Dedicated his full life to business in Sweden as well as in the US, Germany and Switzerland. Also a number assignments all over the world.
Experiences; salesman, sales leader, marketing director, vice president and CEO.