Need of a Sales Audit is detected. Hopefully in time
- Oh, shit Hide, this is not good. We’ve got to do something about it. See those red figures?
- No, Sir. I only see red minus signs.
- That’s the summary, a conclusion, telling you that your business is not running as smoothly as you thought.
- Yes Sir, but what can I do about it?
- You’ll do a SALES AUDIT or in other words using your head to dig deep into to it to find what’ wrong. Know how to do that, Hide?
- No Sir.
- It’s like a regular medical checkup. Like sticking a thermometer up your feather ass. Not to embarrass you. No, not at all it’s the other way around actually. It’s only meant to make sure you are ok and if not, we’ll correct it.
- No Sir, I don’t want any thermometer up there.
- Well. Hide it’s a choice between standing a few seconds of embarrassment or eventually running the risk of dropping dead.
- Ok, Sir. I’ll stand those few seconds.
- Very good Hide! You know, there are two types of companies. Those who do sales audits regularly and those, like yours, who just do it when a catastrophe is approaching. It’s like living with or without an insurance.
- This is what you’ll do. I’ll show you Hide right after Easter!
Dedicated his full life to business in Sweden as well as in the US, Germany and Switzerland. Also a number assignments all over the world.
Experiences; salesman, sales leader, marketing director, vice president and CEO.